Sunday, December 5, 2010

My Scion Test Drive!

OK, so back to my first post in this blog.  This all got started when I spotted a Facebook posting by Scion Canada - 
Hmmm, an opportunity to "lend" me a Scion?  Sounded like it was a little more substantial than a 15 minute test drive.  Sure, maybe I'm not a trendsetter (I mean what kind of trend could I be at the forefront of??) - after all, Scion is aiming at Gen Y - but I figured it was worth a shot.


So I fired off an e-mail -
Much to my surprise I received a reply.  Scion Canada was starting up their grassroots marketing campaign.  They sent an information package, including an outline of the program and their requirements - 
Basically, all I need to do is Twitter, Facebook, talk to friends - that type of thing - and they'd lend me an xB.  Very cool!  So I filled out the waiver - 
So the good news is that I'm picking up an xB later this week to drive for a few days!  What a great opportunity!  I have been thinking about purchasing an xB and this will be an excellent way to feel it out.  I'll be using this blog to update you, posting photos, video and providing my impressions of the xB.


Many thanks to Scion Canada and Beyond Marketing Group for this opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment