Saturday, April 30, 2011

My New Scion xB

Time to put my money where my mouth is, so to speak. I have been so impressed with the Scions that I have had the opportunity to test drive, that I have purchased one for myself. On Monday I'll be picking up a 2011 Scion xB from Wietzes Scion.

I have chosen to get it in Sizzling Crimson Mica. There are not many factory options choose from - basically pick your colour and transmission. I believe the leather interior is also a factory option. I passed on the the leather, since it would add about 10% to the cost of the car. For the transmission I of course went with the manual option.
I couldn't leave it at that though. I have added several TRD performance parts, including:
  • TRD Lowering Springs
  • TRD Rear Sway Bar
  • TRD Front Strut Tower
  • TRD Quick Shifter
  • TRD Exhaust
  • TRD Air Filter
All the upgrades should result in a more enjoyable ride.





[Photos Source: www.scionnation.ca]

No comments:

Post a Comment